Position Overview: Landscape installation and renovation, irrigation and hardscape installation, proper upkeep of established landscaping etc. for Commercial Properties and Homeowners Associations. Assist crew leader loading and unloading vehicles(s). Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including the work site, trucks, shop and equipment.
- Installation of hardscape and softscape material according to design specifications.
- Tree and shrub planting, pruning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Installation and maintenance of annual and perennial beds and planters.
- Installation of drainage systems and retaining walls.
- Installation of fabric, sod, decorative rock, mulch etc.
- Operate light and heavy equipment, automotive equipment, power tools and hand tools.
- Keep work vehicles and equipment clean and organized
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be legally able to be employed.
- Possess and maintain a valid US Driver's License, if in a driving position. (Provide MVR)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more on a daily basis
- Proficient in operating equipment such as skid steers and tractors with various attachments
- Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications
- Bilingual-English required & Spanish optional.
- Walk, stand. lift, bend, crouch, reach, stoop, crawl or kneel
- Position is outdoor environmental conditions including extremely hot conditions.
- May be required to work on holidays and weekends
- Due to seasonal nature of the work, some peak load situations may arise.
- Must be a team player
- Good attitude
- Work closely with others
- Conduct him/herself in an appropriate manner at all times.