The chemical applicator will maintain landscapes in regard to herbicides, pesticides, and fertilization management. The spray technician is in charge of ensuring a safe working environment for everyone in the area, as well as adhering to laws and regulations while effectively spraying weeds and pests.
- Assess the environment, determine the appropriate product, and treat specific insect, weed, turf disease, and nutritional deficiencies in the assigned area.
- Maintain power spray equipment in a safe and clean manner
- Abide by all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Complete spray requests on time and on schedule.
- Maintain records of chemical usage.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of safe practices
- Knowledge of spray equipment
- Knowledge of hazards and safety concerns
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Be able to manage and maintain records of chemicals applied
- Florida Pest Control License
- Certified Operator
- Valid Driver’s License- Clean DMVR