Territory Account Manager SE
Territory Account Manager – South East
Support Company sales and marketing initiatives through developing sales leads, qualifying customers and growing territory sales.
Area of Coverage = Defined geographic area by MasterTag; subject to change based on market demand. Current Coverage: Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina, Louisiana, Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Target Accounts = Wholesale growers, Grower/retailers
- Foster the growth of MasterTag services by closing new accounts, maintaining, and increasing sales volume of current accounts.
- Travel as needed to develop and maintain customer relationships with existing accounts, to cultivate prospect relationships, and grow territory sales.
- Forecast sales and demand by understanding territory, targeted accounts, and needs of customers.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of MasterTag products and services to ensure successful promotion. Utilize sales tools to explain products and services offering and merchandising solutions to drive sales results.
- Target the right audience, integrating Marketing and Sales to deliver the most appropriate and effective products and services.
- Support the company's strategic objectives & product/service offerings.
- Use Team Selling as needed based on customer needs and new opportunities with prospects.
- Supply timely, complete, and thorough information to MasterTag home office.
- Execute expense management according to written guidelines.
- Attend company specified trade shows and sales meetings.
- Perform duties according to established processes and procedures.
· Communicate professionally both within the company and externally.
· Liaison with all areas of the company to meet and exceed goals and customer needs.
· Provide an atmosphere of positive teamwork.
· Any other duties as assigned.
- BA in Business or related field.
- 2+ years' Horticultural sales experience desired.
- Sales and/or Horticultural Printing knowledge required.
- Strong understanding of the industry supply chain including retail.
- Strong interest and experience of the garden consumer is a plus.
- Ability to meet travel requirements.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Excellent communication and basic analytical skills required
- Well-organized, ability to self-manage and maintain a professional, tactful stance at all time, and a polished appearance.